In view of the current situation, we have regretfully decided to postpone the May 2020 Acotca meeting in Thessaloniki. We thank you for your interest in the conference and we are sorry for this inconvenience. We will announce the new dates of the meeting as soon as we are back to normal.
At the same time the conference proceedings go as planned. Authors can submit articles to Concrete Operators any time independently of when the meeting will be held.
With best wishes for health,
- Alexandru Aleman, Lund University, Sweden
- Fernanda Botelho, University of Memphis, USA
- Michael Hartz, Saarland University, Germany
- Kristian Seip, NTNU, Norway
- Maria Carro, Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Spain
- Olivia Constantin, Universitat Wien, Austria
- George Costakis, Univesrity of Crete, Greece
- Daniel Girela, Universidad de Malaga, Spain
- Sandrine Grellier, Universite d Orleans, France
- Pavel Mozolyako, Michigan State Univ., USA/St. Petersburg State Univ., Russia
- Karl-Mikael Perfekt, University of Reading, UK
- Dragan Vukotic, Universidad Autonoma de Madrid, Spain
Contact address: email@example.com